Saturday, December 23, 2017

Merry Christmas

Welcome!

I love fireplaces especially on christmas time, it's a wonderful tradition to hang up socks for every family member. Unfortunately I haven't a fireplace and so I decided to make this in a small format.


I used papers from various christmas/ winter collections from Maja Design papers


Gnistra

Die cut sheet

 Christmas time
Emphera

Some steps and tips for you


As basic an old black wooden frame and the 'Gnistra' paper sheet as wonderful neutral background
added with some torned pieces from old music paper, inked with Distress walnut stain

 Highlight was the fireplace.
I saw some months ago an idea on Pinterest where a simple plastic frame was used,
I was impressed and went in search for the right frame.
I found this in a One Euro Store, the frame was square 
and so I just had to remove the bottom part
really simple, but a cool effect!

some close up's


some dies with Maja papers - Hanging socks, Holiday leaves
a Santa portrait from 'Emphera' Joyous winterdays, as picture in a shabby chic metal frame



christmas wishes from Die cut sheet - A gift for you



Merry christmas all over the world!
Kerstin xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is such a stunning vintage Christmas scene Kerstin, the stockings on the fireplace are so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and my best wishes for a Happy New Year! Hugs, Kerstin xx

      Delete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!