Saturday, December 30, 2017

Dinner for One

Hello friends!

Do you know the comedy TV sketch 'Dinner for One' also known as The 90th birthday?
It's very funny and a big tradition in Germany to watch this on New Year's eve every year.
I saw this motif on tissue paper and I admired the wonderful colors and thought very good,
 this must be a new altered project.

- Just for FUN -


I used a lot of DecoArt colors and textures for the frame:
Chalky Finish paints - Yesteryear, Artifact, Relic and Rustic
Wheathered Wood Crackle Medium
Creme wax Deep brown
Modeling Paste Black
 Mixed Media Stencil 'Old film'



 
I hope it's a little inspiration for you to try some other techniques and styles,
I love this time in my laboratory :-)!

Simon says 'Party' Monday challenge
Celebrate 2018 - be happy

!Have a healthy start into the New Year!
xx Kerstin xx

5 comments:

  1. stunning project Kerstin, love all the textures and details. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and best wishes for 2018...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so much your project! I adore colors and textures you've created!Amazing!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Happy New Year! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent card to ring in the New Year. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Simon spotlight, your inspiration created a great project for celebrating the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How could I miss this piece, Kerstin!
    I love every detail and the composition so much! Absolutely stunningly beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!